Welcome to the Department of Statistics Online Learning!
What is on this Resources for Online Courses Website?
- Information about our online courses at both the graduate and undergraduate levels that includes:
- Review materials that cover prerequisite concepts and skills - check your understanding!
- Example course syllabi to explore what our courses cover, what materials are required and what assessments are involved.
- The Learning Online - Orientation Module
- For first time online students, this module reviews technology requirements, Penn State resources, tips and suggestions that will help to reduce frustration and ensure success.
- Quick Tutorials
- Introductory explanations and instructions for using technologies to your own advantage!
- Teaching Statistics Online - Resources
- Ideas, strategies and lesson learned from instructors who teach statistics online!
Dr. James Rosenberger, Director of Online Programs, Department of Statistics
Get started today!
Why learn about statistics? Here are a few individuals with stories to tell!